For All Residential & Light Commercial Needs
1. A whole house filter improves quality of the water and reduces
"spotting" on the fixtures.
2. For running toilets; typically, the flapper is the reason the toilet is running without flushing. A simple installation of a new flapper will usually fix the problem.
3. Consider getting a tankless hot water heater. There are many
advantages to having one. Here's some examples:
- You never run out of hot water
- It only runs when you need hot water (typically 2-4 hours/day)
- It saves space
- It cuts utility bills
- You may qualify for a government tax incentive